Media One Sheet
A pdf to give you an overview of what you need >> Rachel Foy: Media One Sheet
Rachel has been in the personal development space for over 12 years providing personalised and premium therapeutic coaching and mentoring to her international clients. She worked for several years in a therapy clinic in Dubai where she frequently worked with elite clients from senior government officials and professional athletes to entrepreneurial start ups and presidents of multinational companies.
She is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, Timeline practitioner and executive life coach and undertakes yearly continued professional development to further her skills.
She is a pioneer in the field of therapy and mindset for entrepreneurs and business leaders and her private clients range from CEOs of multinational companies to entrepreneurial start ups.
Rachel is the founder of Soul Fed Woman, a global platform and training academy helping women overcome food addiction. She is also a podcast host and published her debut book ‘The Hungry Soul’ in 2019. Her second book is due for publication in 2021.
She lives in Cheshire with her husband and their two children and can be found frequenting local cafes for coffee and cake.
Topics we can talk about
- Can therapy make you a better business leader?
- Why business leaders must open up about their own mental health
- Why business leaders need a coach, mentor and therapist
- The truth about therapy and if it’s right for you
- Entrepreneurs and mental health
- The 5 main reasons why entrepreneurs are vulnerable to mental health challenges
- Why investing in your mental and emotional health is the best investment you could ever make
- How unresolved trauma can slow business growth
- 3 ways therapy can make an entreprenuer limitless