I’m not here to fix you but I am here to help you overcome whatever you believe is holding you back from stepping into your fullest power and potential.
It could be anything.
Anxiety. Stress. Phobias. Insomnia. Self Esteem. Self Belief. Self Doubt. Fear of public speaking. Fear of Flying.
Over the last 10 years I have been empowering people to be the very best they can by helping them tap into their true power and potential as one of the things I truly believe is that all of us are so much more capable of being, doing and having whatever we desire.
Unfortunately we allow the mind monkeys, the doubts and the fears to hold us back as we believe them.
My journey into personal development started 10 years ago and hasn’t stopped. I am always updating my skills, developing myself and mastering my art of being the best and most sought after executive life coach and hypnotherapist there is.
I am a clinical and cognitive hypnotherapist, eating psychology mindset mentor, author of ‘The Hungry Soul’ and the founder of the Soul Fed Woman as well as empowering ambitious individuals like yourself overcome their own blocks, issues and problems so they can live their lives to the full!
Random Facts About Me
- I am married to my soul mate and best friend, Simon. We met at my sister’s wedding, he was the best man!
- I’m a mummy to 2 adorable little people, our son Simeon and our daughter Penelope (AKA Lady P!)
- I’m British, born in Preston, Lancashire and now live in Cheshire
- I’ve spent close to 8 years as an expat living in France, Germany and more recently Dubai.
- My first ‘real job’ was working in a tearoom serving cakes
- I spent some time in the corporate world before realising I was better being the boss than an employee – I worked at BMW Head office in Munich and The European Patent Office in Munich
- I speak German and French
- I love snow boarding and spent my honeymoon in the Canadian Rockies – snow over beaches any day!
- I’m Aquarius, birthday 1st February
- A place I would love to visit is Japan – I love sushi!
- I laugh at myself often, life needn’t be serious
- Cake is by far one of my favourite foods in the world (other than sushi)
- I’m a coffee snob. Fresh ground beans is the only way I’ll take it #espressodrinker